Version 2 of COVID-19 National Interest Action Spending
Declaring victory on this updated visualization!
While similar to the initial dashboard, behind the scenes this represents a personal accomplishment of learning and applying the following goals:
- Python script
- Save data to a Google sheet
- Improve HTTP error handling when reading the ATOM feed
- Capture total number of records from ATOM feed for terminating the loop that gets 10 records at a time
- Read data from a Google sheet, with automated daily updates
- Join two Google sheets to link Product and Service Code Categories to the PSC assigned to an acquisition record
- Add user configurable filter for Obligated Value range and displayed PSCs
See this important note and disclaimer about the data behind this dashboard.
Data Source: Federal Procurement Data System – Next Generation
Code Source: https://github.com/cmhstudies/FPDS-NIA-Code-P20C
Leave a Reply